Monday, July 29, 2013

minus 2 days: all packed!

We were initially planning for a free-and-easy road trip, but by the time we were going to confirm the trip, the flight tickets for Singapore Airlines had gone way up from S$1700 to over S$2400. So after considering all the factors, we decided to go on a 11 days 8 nights packaged tour with Chan Brothers.

We anticipate that we'll be doing quite a bit of shopping so we are packing as light as possible but bring luggages as big as possible. If that's not good enough, I heard Samsonite is much cheaper there. ;)

In preparation, the boyfriend and I checked out a few stores to get a feel of prices. He also tried a couple of shirts at Abercrombie so I know what size to get if I were to buy stuff for him.

Cost: S$67.20 travel insurance from ACE,  S$26 international adapter with 2 USB, S$10 inflatable travel pillow

Highlight: The fun part of travelling is in the planning. Since it's a packaged tour, all the planning is done. So I guess it's the anticipation that's making me smile.